Re: Chiropractors

>Plus speaking of curing ear infections by chiropractic
>medicine.  I know a person who's drooping eye lid corrected
>itself after several adjustments for another problem.
>Everythings connected, right?

Apples and oranges.  A drooping eye lid could be caused by a pinched
nerve...the electrical system has a glitch and the nervous messages aren't
getting thru.  An ear infection (or sore throat) are caused by bacteria or
a virus.  Has nothing to do with the skeletal or nervous system.

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.