West Coast Distance Riding and Trail Horse Sale

Diane Butler rgr@sunset.net
For those of you who have inquired about the sale horses and have received catalogs, there are some changes:  One horse has been scratched (owner broke her leg) -- Don Mabrouka, Lot # 16.  There is a new horse:  ZA Fire by NV Elite (Bey Shah) out of a Le Fire (Bask) daughter. 15.3 hands, 8 1/2 inch canons, 75 inch heart girth.  This 3-year-old colt has substance and outstanding athletic ability.  His croupe slopes slightly so that he can get up under himself easily.  He has been carefully raised by his breeder, is a willing, brave, and kind horse.  He is an exceptional animal of undisputable breeding quality.   He is not yet started under saddle, so he is appropriate for the rider who wants to do it all "just so" from the get-go.  ZA Fire is exceptionally handsome -- top quality.  (He was a June foal, so he will probably reach 16 hands)  If you have specific questions or would like more information you can e-mail me at rgr@sunset.net or call me at 530 547-4579.  Diane Butler, sale manager