Musings from a nut!

hey all ya'll just thought I would give you some wonderful updates. As for
the Mustangs, they are a bit much on my plate right now but I have some
great news. The Guy that purchased them and I discussed me just getting them
to a gentle state and he spoke to a lady in Cookeville Tennessee that will
take them on next Spring! She is supposed to be great at it. I am going to
get the name and put my nose to the ground.
My Farrier came all the way up to visit Haley, Ansata and Me it cost me some
change but I was soooo Happy to have him come up and shoe for me. I have got
to get him 5 more horses lined up for so it will be a tad cheaper for me.
We got our Mini Barn here and I am sooo happy I have a place to store our
tack. Now I just got to get it all organized and find some time to put all
of the stuff in there.
We took off Tuesday and had a wonderful ride! We discovered more trail about
we rode about two mile at walk and saw the sun was getting ready to go down.
By the time we got back it was pushing dark. The trail was  Beautiful!! it
was bulldozed off and you can ride side by side. We saw some wild turkey
(not the drinking kind) and plenty of wild deer!
It rained here all day on Monday.. mmm that rain dance must have worked
ya'll but I am sure people could use more so I think we should schedule
another. How about friday around 12:00 noon everyone get up from what they
are doing go somewhere private and do the nekkid rain dance? if you can't
remove the clothing at least just give a little shake. If you are at the
office then shake like crazy and say that you thought a spider fell down
your shirt! Hey maybe you could get your office to sublimianly shake and
shimy as well! could work! But how about a ridecamp rain dance on Friday!!
if your hauling down the road just give us a little jig! hey you need to get
out and check the tires anyway! pull over!!
well it is time for my 12:15 show.. lets see West towards the northern parts
of Texas with a 2/3 rotation to the Southern Africa was it? Whew that is
gonna take some dancing!!!
carla (mmm I am gonna need Georgia Sattlites "hippie hippie shake on this
one!)
Ansata (Uh oh..Moms got the sony's cranked up again!)
Haley (RUN HIDE!!!!!!!!!!)
Rob *voice drowned out from the sound* but it has to do with golf!