Comstock (NV) Ride

I've been trying to contact John Collier, the fellow listed as RM for this
ride, but neither the phone nor fax number listed on AERC.org are currently
working.  If someone has the contact information for this fellow or of
whomever is running the ride, I would appreciate having it passed my way.
thank you!

Leah
& Pagan
(trying to enter!)