Re: Endurance as a Team Sport

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
Good Morning,  My Individual Top Ten Placing at the PAC 89 in Ontario, Canada and my being the recipiant of the True Grit Award which the Canadians instilled as an Award given for "Endurance and Horsemanship" pales in comparison the the 16th place finish i  completed with Jeannie Waldron and Mike Marino in Germany for still the only Team Gold Medal won abroad at the European Championships in 1987.  That night, Lee Wittle our Chef told me to slow down and finish and we would win.  We did and i'm still munching on those Golden Sugar Plums 13 years later... tomsites