more on that trailer

thanks for responses to my problem.  Let me state that the
problem is not the brake adjustment (it does it even when the trailer
is unplugged!), nor the trailer brakes which work just fine.  It
appears to be the truck.  Chevy is stumped and I am on the brink
of getting rid of this truck.  Only thing I am not used to is the new
four wheel disc brakes which certainly do act differently than
disc/drum brakes.  What is so weird is that it only does it with the
gooseneck, not the tag along, and does not do it when unhooked.
Nor does it do it everytime I brake, but when it does, very serious
indeed!  Thanks for the tips on weighing, will be at the scales
tomorrow!
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall