Re: Chiropractors

In a message dated 9/13/00 12:07:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tracey@tbt.co.za writes:

<< Ah, if you are talking about a DVM chiropracter, then it's a different
 animal entirely.  I thought we were talking about those wacky quacks who
 rock up at the barn, claiming to be chiropracters, and indicating that, by
 placing this little block of wood over the offending vertebra, and hitting
 it with a hammer, they can knock it back into alignment.  And, yes, they are
 out there. >>

No, ma'am.  While we've all seen those wannabes out there, we're talking
about qualified DVM or DC chiropractors here...  Or at least I have been...

Heidi