Re: RC: RE: Chiropractors

I learned to ride (again) at 40, after many years of abusing my body and not
having good posture.  Riding has helped my posture immensely, but my mare can
really jerk me around.  She does a trollop, which is a trot for a few steps
trying to break into a mad gallop, gallop as long as it takes to bring her
back then start over again.  Very hard on the old bod.  Also, as I condition
I ride longer, and sometimes get tired  and let myself slump,  So while
overall, riding makes me feel better and stronger, on some occasions to also
makes me hurt.  BTW it is my opinion that you don't get straighter (and
straighten your horse) by chiropractic, but by learning to ride better,
getting in condition yourself, and correcting posture problems by proper
stretching and exercise.  You have to know what straight feels like to know
you are crooked.  jeri