[Fwd: Pacific South]

--
Rancho Occhialini
"Where the fat guy lumbers"

---- Begin included message ----

--
Rancho Occhialini
"Where the fat guy lumbers"

I wanted to post a thank you to Gary and Laura Fend and all their
volunteers who hosted  the Pacific South International Ride this
weekend.  The Fends took over the Las Trampas Ride, hence the new name.
This event takes place in  the beautiful Oakland Hills and was a real
pleasure to ride.  The trail was well marked and the vet checks flowed
smoothly. Hay, carrots and water were provided, not only at the checks,
but at strategic spots on the trail, giving the horses plenty of
opportunities to eat and drink. The head vet was Jamie Kerr and he and
his team of experienced endurance vets did a great job on this ride.
Thanks again for a fun weekend and I hope this ride will be on the
calendar for next year.
Karin Occhialini

---- End included message ----