Horse Auction and presale

Twyla McRae of CreRun Enterprises-Endurance section crista4@earthlink.net
Howdy! I work @ Cre Run Enterprises with the flat track race horseswhom through injury or plain lack of speed did not make it as race horses. These horses are retrained for trail and if wiling endurance prospects. We have sold several already which you are starting to see on the circuit, and are doing well. The creRun Farm is hosting an auction Oct.21st, 2000 @ our training barn. This will include brood mares, weanlings, yearlings, 2-yr olds, and the ex-race models. We have fillies, colts, geldings and mares. These are GREAT prospects for other endeavors, but the CreRun trainers feel these horses will either not speed their way to flat track success &/or can not produce flat track winners. Let me be clear, EVERY race horse for sale has won @ least 1 race, but they could not stay in the top 3 consistantly, so we need to have more of these horses pay their feed bills other ways! Anyway, we would like to place these horses with people whom care and will give them good alternate careers. We would rather sell them this way, instead of an auction for this very reason. If you are interested please call 1-804-227-3274 or e-mail me @ Crista$@earthlink.net. Include your phone &/or address if you would like pedigrees, sales video, etc sent to you free of charge. Anyone is welcome to come and see/ride our potentials. Prices range from$500-10,000 BUT all offers are excepted seriously as we TRULY want to find good homes for these! We also have digitals which we can e-mail off as well. THANK-YOU for your time & hopefully serious consideration. Sincerely, Twyla Mcrae....HAPPY RIDING!!