Re: RC: Re:Chiropractic

In a message dated 9/12/00 12:31:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, rvvh@ncweb.com
writes:

<< Debate is healthy! I respect the opinions of those on both sides of this
 issue.  I have learned quite a lot from this forum and thank you all.  Neal

 River Valley Veterinary Hosptial
 Neal J. Sivula, DVM, PhD
 2111 Windsor-Mechanicsville Road
 Rock Creek, Ohio  44084
 Tele:(440)474-4049  Fax:(440)474-4498
 email: rvvh@ncweb.com >>

Good post. The question is, do you experience subluxations in your patients
and are you "healing" those patients through relieving subluxations? Or is
something else going on?

By the way, I was talking about equine practitioners. Small Animal practice
is something I know nothing about.

ti