Re: RC: generators

In a message dated 09/11/2000 10:49:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Dbeverly4@aol.com writes:

<< Ummm....what about a BLOW DRYER!??!  I would love to find a blow dryer
that I
 could plug in to a cigarette lighter type outlet.  anybody ever hear of one?

Yes, I bought one for my daughter years ago, so she could dry her hair on her
way to work each morning. Can't remember where I got it....out of some
catalog, I think.

Barbara