Re: RC: Fat Pak from Milk Specialties

In a message dated 9/12/00 11:18:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
endurzrider@yahoo.com writes:

<< Any ideas?

 Dawna  >>
Dawna
first do not and can not tell you where to get the stuff where you are at but

We used this product same brand same stuff
we found out this
1. worked good for mares in foal
2. worked good for those that we wanted to put some weight on
3. did not work and further more was not good for our endurance horses
   a. increased standing heart rate by about 8-10
   b. increased working heart rate by about 20
   c. decreased recovery times by about 10-15 min
so we do not feed it anymore not even to the mares in foal
and we will not feed it again
be very careful on how you use it
can work for some things but will hurt on others
all right everyone flame on
Bill