barns!!!!!!

hello all ya horse folks my husband and I just bought a house and property we
have  2 horses and we ar e now in the market for barns we have been looking
for a month but the prices are out rageous and we are a little discouraged
our horses are our kids and life and we need something for them can anyone
suggest any websites or phone numbers wea re desperate we live in the
foothills in california grassvalley  if anyone can help please email me
thanks

veronica harrison
C21 alpha realty
Vharr29866@aol.com