Re: RC: Re: Chiropractors

In a message dated 9/11/00 9:44:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@AOL.com writes:

<< And as you are so often wont to say, one has to keep an open mind to learn
 everything.  There are quacks aplenty in all fields--chiropractic, MD's and
 DVM's, and even people who write books about training race horses and don't
 claim to have anything but an open mind.  Every REPUTABLE chiropractor I've
 been to has been able to explain what he/she does in terms of spinal anatomy

And precisely what do they explain about spinal anatomy? You're a vet,
supposedly. Tell me how it works in the horse. Explain spinal manipulation in
the horse so we can all understand it from a medical point of view.

In order to have a useful "open mind", you have to first have a mind that is
working. Otherwise, what Brother Leroy says is just as valid as what Dr.
Bramledge says. And your mind becomes full of gingerbread.

ti