From: CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com [mailto:CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 11:22 PM
To: cyclone@snet.net; kwebb@gssb.com; sbrown@wamedes.com;
ridecamp@endurance.net
Cc: donp@dcr.net
Subject: Re: RC: Re: RE: Re: Training ride today

In a message dated 9/11/00 8:16:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cyclone@snet.net
writes:

<< > I don't like to use alot of aids and gimmicks when training young or
green
 > horses, but I have found that the running martingale is an invaluable
tool
 > when used correctly.

 Yes, but 97% of the time, it's a gimmick. >>

Good point, but I agree with Abby's math.  I've had ONE horse in my whole
life that truly benefitted from one, and we didn't use it for long....

Heidi