Re: RC: Choke/colic -- third opinion?

In a message dated 9/11/00 4:53:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net writes:

<< Appreciate your vet!

Oh yeah!  The aggressive treatment advised sounds dead on to me (I'm no DVM
tho).  I'd rather err on the side of over-caution than "let's wait and see if
it lives". I just had to put down my very beloved 23 year old Paint horse
this week.  Ruptured intestine.  No wait and see involved, just help him when
it counts.  He went very fast and I was lucky enough to be with him at the
end. I've owned him my entire adult life (all of his 23 years).  Sure do miss
him.

Sylvia