Re: Right of way technicality(sp)

but tracey darling this is horse related....i mean you can put one of them
lawyer disclosures at the end..comeon you LOOOOOVE horses!!
um will someone send Tracey some BUTE!!!!!!!I am currently out.. I gave mine
to Penny and Lisa before I left...I have penicillin...I can fight off
infections. But no Bute to help Tracey, To get over this tremedous headache
of burnout she feels!