Re: RC: Re: Re: A tragic story-(sorry it's so long)

In a message dated 9/10/00 2:04:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mlaboure@flash.net writes:

<< My guess would be that the people making those laws never rode a horse!

Or I was wondering if those laws were written back in the day when cars and
horses really co-mingled on the roads (horse & buggy days) and the cars
weren't fast enough to be a huge threat.

Certainly whoever wrote the laws had never ridden a horse with traffic that
was travelling warp speed while being driven by people who think its funny to
honk their horns at horses!

Sylvia