Re: RC: Re: WEC Photos

In a message dated 9/10/00 7:55:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kadence@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Nope, it's something to do with how the page is set up because I only get
the
 header as well...

OK you guys!  I just checked it again and the pics came up in chronological
order.  You click on the blue date for pictures taken that day and -- voila!
Like magic they appear.  Really, I'm not making this up!!  =:O

Sylvia