Re: Reflective clothing

A fellow we met went out and bought reflective tape that is used on
vehicles, semis, etc. and put it on various parts of his saddle...I didn't
care for it being on the saddle the way he did it but I bet you could make
something that would work for you at an economical cost....perhaps arm bands
for yourself,  Put some on the backs of your shoes?  Leg bands for your
horse or some on splint boots?  I don't know.  Any ideas out there?  I have
been thinking of this myself.  Where would it be most visible?  How about on
the breast collar and headgear?
Maggie