Re: RC: Riding with music

Sue,

While some music sure might be nice, I personally wouldn't wear headphones
that would block out external noises.  I have usually have to cross or ride
down roads & I listen for cars, loud trucks coming & plan accordingly how far
to get off the road.  Sometimes there might be an ATV or hikers (if more than
one, they're usually talking) that could spook the horse --- the thing is,
the horse will hear them & perhaps start acting antsy & if you can't hear
what's going on, you won't know what's up.
My poor horse has to put up with my bad singing.

Nancy (whose children requested Mom NOT sing to them)
Md