Strange story

Sounds to me that they are asking him to be a character witness. If it is
that big a deal I would call in a professional vet, why? because Horses
rarely "charge" unless trained or their is really a prevoking explanation.
If A** hole abused this animal in his pasture unbeknown to the horse
handler/owner then he may choose to charge at him in defense (no pun
intended). In my humble beginnings I have been charged three times. After a
brief discussion with this stallion we no longer had charging incidents! I
would say that the person has a bogus case that we will see on one of the
following. Judge Mills Lane, Judge Judy, Judge Brown or Animal court. I
would love to see it on Jerry Springer then we can all go watch a taping of
the show and see the horse attept to charge him on Springer. Then it would
get caught up in a horrible fight someone gets a bloody nose and the horse
comes clean with having a torrid affair with the cow. Which has produced
children and they will want to have DNA testing to make sure it is the
horses fault.  Then have the owner to pay somekind of Calf support.
geeze could we burn a fence post in this guys yard??? and dance around in
horse blankets???
can you say Carla you have a twisted sense of humor?
carla (threaten my horse will you?)
Ansata (new chews new chews I got new Chews on!!)
Haley (new chews too I got new chews too!!)
Rob (honey whats with the gasoline???)