Re: RC: Muscles

Try lateral work for the inner thigh.  Some of the dressage crosstrainers
could probably tell you the best exercises.  I'm thinking half pass, which is
a very elementary exercise.  Start with a little, 2-3 steps, work your way
up.  The point is to get the hind leg moving toward/across the horse's center
while bearing weight.  Have to do it equally in both directions.  As far as
Rhinos, seems to me that your horse is better off maintaining whatever pace
necessary to stay ahead of them.  I wouldn't bet on their color sense.  How
do you plan to deal with lions?  Hopefully they will all have full tummies
and be sound asleep!  Good luck--sounds like you'll need it!  jeri