We Need more input on Jihad!

At 04:19 PM 9/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/8/00 1:06:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>ralston@AESOP.RUTGERS.EDU writes:
>
><< But a horse with a normal liver/pancreas doing aerobic work does not.
>  I maintain that if the only symptom the horse showed throughout
> the ride was a little lather under his tack and was judged fit to
> continue and otherwise fine by BOTH the rider and the attending vets,
> hypoglycemia was NOT his problem, and a grain "fix" would
> not "cure" him! >>
>
>I will agree with that. Washiness is something other than mere lather.
>
>ti

We need to re-visit the original post. I think we are again
facing a semantic diversion, based on insufficient data.
Some people do call simple lather "washy".

Could Jihad's owner please step up here and redefine exactly what
she perceived as a problem? Were there other signs in addition to
the lather under his tack? Was he more nervous than usual?
Had you conditioned him the same as in previous years?
Before we get into a another argument, let's get the facts
straight!

Sarah and Fling (Aw, Mom-I was just getting ready to pull
out the flamethrower!)