Beer and Horses

I am awaiting Howards response on this one to be " so whats wrong with a
little beer?"
Whats wrong with a little beer?
1) goodness knows we have enough drunk drivers out there we don't need
drunken horses and riders!
2) then the next thing you know (insert stallions/ or mares name here) will
be trapsin all over the pasture starting fights or worse getting someone or
getting pregnant.
3) then there is the worse part splitting up the herds..oh that is never
good. who gets what part of the pasture.. handling visitations. it can get
nasty.
4) Mind you no one thinks about the liver damage till it is way to late.
5) expense.. after paying for all your beer..then going out here and driving
your horse drunk..the fines!!
6) the extra cost it is going to cause the public to build a drunk tank for
horses!!
7) two Words.."peer presure" do you want your weanlings to think it is cool
to drink beer????
Carla (who is going to work all the friday nighters are calling early)
Ansata (Mom says beer is bad!)
Haley (yeah and you aint seen mom chug a cold one have you???)
Rob (whats with the tequizzas you change brands?)