Re: Re: how hard is this?

>> There is a technique called "immersion learning". It is used in the
Berlitz School of languages, the Suzuki violin method, and in a lot of
less-recognized teaching situatons. It works like this:

>> The fastest and most effective way to learn is to expose the brain to
huge chunks of data very quickly and from all sides.>>

Discussed this with Mark (psychologist in the family - go figure!), who said
that, to some folk, this is called sensory overload.  Has also said that,
coupled with caffein, it is probably the primary reason for my sleep
deprivation!

Tracey