Re: RC: Is my mentor an idiot? :o)

I understand the lightening of the seat...I do that too.  You actually
scoot back a bit more so as to be toward the backend or hip?  Do you
still focus on keeping your body vertical?  I have always thought that
you were supposed to lean as much as necessary forward or back to stay
vertical when going up and down hills.  And I do lighten my seat.
That part I understand perfectly.  It is the detail about body
position that I am unclear about.  Can you explain a little
differently?  I'm sorry....I've sat here and tried to picture it...
Shannon
"If the grass is always greener on the other
side of the fence.....try watering your yard!"