the "W" word

Wow, why does this word keep coming up. I don't even call my mares that when they back up to the fence and wink at anything with four legs. They really prefer me to call them houch.

If some chose to ride, race, win and sell, they may have received their accomplishment from the training process. Or they may just need the income. But we should not condemn them for this act. If others, myself included ride to ride and not for the record then so be it. If the first place winner is "FOR SALE", that has not changed my day at all. I finished, cooled down and took care of my horse. Wow I had a great time, and I am proud of my horse for "his or her" accomplishment. I was just along for the ride.

Happy Trails, and great sales to all......

Laurie