Re: RC: Strange Gait

In a message dated 9/7/00 11:26:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
julielh@lasercom.net writes:

<< The other day I was letting my 3 you. filly run around in the round pen.
 This was the first time I have really watched her run.  She ran like a
 rabbit!  Her back feet were moving together instead of one before the other.
 Has anyone ever seen this before?  She was going so fast I don't know if she
 were in a more controlled canter if her gait would become more normal.  She
 has a very nice walk and trot.  Is this something I can correct and if so
 how?

 Julie Herrera

Don't worry. This type of gait is typical "acceleration mode" galloping.

ti