Re: Re: Re: The Winning Debate

>C'mon, I've traded equal potshots with Tom at his worst (or best) and I'm
still standing and ready for more anytime schedule permits.  If I can take
it, so can everyone else.>

Just an observation from a newbie to this thing, but I don't think one is
measured on RC by one's ability to take it, but more by one's ability to
take it, digest it, and respond with something other than bare emotion.
Emotion might have it's place, but it appears to be secondary to some
educated, well-reasoned opinion, based on something more than "you insulted
me, now I'm cross / hurt / upset".

Tracey