Re: RC: This Sport as a Sport

Mr Ivers
I am in awe of your last post
and all I can say is
THANK YOU
for what you have done for the people like me that are beginning to learn
this sport and take the advice and help from people like yourself that truly
care about the sport and the welfare of our horses.
please do not ever quit helping those of us, regardless if we do not choose
to become winners but just want to continue in this sport that we truly like
just for the enjoyment of what we can do within the realm of what we are
capable of and  who do not have your knowledge regardless of those who are
either too damn arrogant to admit that there are people like yourself that
are unselfish enough to share their knowledge
my apologies for rambling
but again Thanks
Bill