Kudos to the Battle Hollow gang!

Just wanted to drop a line to Ridecamp and the organizers of the first annual
(we hope!) Battle Hollow Ride (9/3) in Punxsutawney, PA, to tell them that
this was a SUPER ride!  Hubby was impressed with how well the trails were
marked, and I was amazed (as crew) about how smoothly everything ran at
Ridecamp.  Saturday was incredibly hot, but there was never a dry water tank
at the vet check!

Kudos to Dorie Skarbek and Gary Burkett and the rest of those who worked so
hard to put on this ride.  You done good!

There was a 25 mile LD, and a 50 mile ride this year.  Maybe a 100 next
year??!   <hint hint>

Again, kudos to all who completed successfully in the heat and humidity.
Anyone have the results?

--Patti Stedman