Fwd: RC: trailering with SUV

---- Begin included message ----
I do know that the Brenderup trailer is specifically made for towing with an
SUV or a car. It is made in Denmark for the Europeans. They have narrow roads
over there and it is difficult to tow with a full size truck. I have a
Brenderup trailer and absolutely love it!!! I  can tow my two horses with a
small Jeep Commanche truck with a straight 6 engine with no problemos. What
is unique about this trailer that is different from all others is that the
tongue weight is only 180 pounds . From 14-18 hand horses you have the luxury
of  safely towing with any vehicle, having a wheelbase over  93 inches and an
engine developing at least 120 HP.They are built with the horse's safety in
mind. The interior is silent, cool , and spacious ensuring that the horses
enjoy the best possible conditions during transportation. The trailer is
extremely lightweight depending on the model 1550-1950lbs. It is well made
and will never rust. The trailer has 4 wheel independent shocks. I have
really noticed a difference in the horses compared to my old trailer. They
arrive at the rides much more relaxed .I can not say enough good things about
the trailer. I hope this information helps. The main # if you need want to
get more info. is (800)745-1306.
If buying a new trailer is not an option I personally would not feel
comfortable towing with an SUV with any other trailer due to the tongue
weight of other trailers. But that is only my opinion. Maybe someone else
will have have something else to recommend.

Robyn Levash
---- End included message ----