Saddle-fitter!!

Hey guys!!  Attention!!!
A couple of weeks ago, I crossed paths with a client from a couple of
years ago, who lives in the Pittsburgh area.  He's an insurance salesman
who took on a whole new (to me) second job in an area within ~ 5 hours of
his home.......   Saddle fitting ON SITE.... I mean, he measures your
horse, your saddle, and if a simple refitting, does the restuffing on
site!  (for something like $110.00, and within a couple of hours - more $
if more serious saddle work).  He says only about 8 people in the country
do this sort of work.  Neat sounding, huh?  Now, mind you, I do not know
what his work is like, but thought a few of ya'll might be interested?
I'll drop off his name and number below.  And, wow, does his name "fit"
his skill!  Nice guy.

This is how his business card reads:

Saddle Fitting and Reflocking
Expertise in Saddle Fit Evaluation - Old or New and Reflocking Based Upon
Principles By the Society of Master Saddlers

Bruce D. Close
Saddle Fitter
724-336-0006
Serving you and your horse wherever you are

****
He told me that he has done saddle-fitting clinics, and doesn't charge
for mileage, BUT would definitely like to have at least 5 saddles to do
to make his trip worthwhile.
PLEASE let me know how it goes if you deal with him, eh?

Karen in PA

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.