A Reelly fun ride

Hello Evywon, my naim is Thunder, and I belongg to a
girl namedd Kelsey. I have nt been tiping for veri
long, but i wantet to telllll u al abowt my realy funn
ridde w/ my other horsey friend and my girl today.
I didnot wont to get saddlet upp, and i didnot wont
that hardd, cooollllddd, metel thingy in my mouth, but
she made me, so I kinda cooperated as much as I
coodmake myself.
My gurl and her friend wanted to go upp the rode, but
i didnot, so her friends' horse and i were trying to
buck a little, and we pranced a lot. I had fun, but my
girl was gettinga  little irritated.
When we gott off the hill, we just walket realllllllly
reallllllllly fast, but I coodnot help it. My legsjust
kept moving and moving.
And then it happenet..... A giant Thoroughbred eating
mail box monster jumped out of no where and tried to
kill me and the gurl. She got really mad at the
monster, and told me it was all rite, so I kept going.
I know she will kill the next won that tries to
hertme!
We got up into the woodsy part of the gravel road, and
it was real purty. No big thoroughbred eater monsters,
or anything that tries to eat my real purty main and
tail, cause i know i have just the purtiest main
andtail there ever was!!
Then all these big roaring red, blue, green, and all
diferent colered lowd monsters that eat thoroughbreds
and appy mixes tried to keep eating me. they just kept
running at me, but i kept swerving out of their way
just in time. my gurl was sortta mad at me, but i
don't see why, because i saived her and me both!
And it was sooooo horrid, these giant massive, huge
monstrous gray and brown monsters my girl calls
boulders were jumping out from every direction, trying
to bite my legs and head off, and i couldn't run fast
enough. i don't know why my gurl wanted me to slow
down, but i didn't kindof, and she told me it was
alright, and we made it. she saved me from the horrid
thouroughbred eating monsters again. She's my night in
dingy jeans and a t-shirt, but she can't ride a white
horse, cause i'm purtier than a stupid ol' white
horse, and she has to ride me to be purty!
Anyway.... so we did a lot of running really fast.
Yept, that's my girl, she lets me run real fast, and
then i rub my head all over her to thank her and love
her, and crunch her between my neck and body, wrapping
around her to give a big giant lovey sweaty hug.
She likes smelling like me, cause i smell so hansom,
and purty, and it makes her smell hansom and purty
too. i just know she thinks i'm the most hansom and
purtiest horse ever, even though i know those giant
monsters called trees are going to swoop down and rip
my gurls head off at any time. that's why i have
torun, to save us.
So, we got back home, and i covered the gurl with more
sweat and love, and she brushed all the slobber from
the monsters that almost ate me off. i know they
almost ate me because their slobber was all over me,
it was kinda prickly, and it was slick, but i saved
us, and she promised, my gurl did, that they
woodnothurt me.
So that was mi ridde with my gurl, and the other
horsey frend. What was ur ride like?Love Thundrand
slobbery horse kisses
(Kelsey is my gurl)

=====
To My Horses: Horses are my life, horses are me, horses are the answer, the key. Without them I'd perish, no friends, no life with which to live. Them, always will I cherish, their love, and what they give. Horses are my life, horses are my way. And never will the day come, that I'd throw one way. They come, and go like the weather, but leave a mark in my heart that will stay forever. My boys, I love! ~Kelsey