Re: FW: when is enough enough?

Dear Barbara;
I guess you don't know Julie Suhr at all, you would never be able to form an opinion like that if you had even met her once.  Julie was not bragging that she had the better horse, I believe she was in agreement with the statement due to the fact that Julie isn't as competitive as Becky Hart, plus she is a tad older.  With a more competitive rider(not lighter, Julie is teensy and in incredible shape!), Gazal very well might have won.  I did not read it as a brag, but as a comment about natural ability, allowed to mature and conditon thru the years and rides, to become a superb athlete.
Katee