AERC Director at Large Nominations

Now is the time to nominate for AERC Director at Large.  There are eight
positions available.  Information on how to nominate, deadlines, etc are
available from the AERC Office...530-823-2260 or e'mail at
aerc@foothill.net

AERC has made rapid changes in the last few years as we head down the
trails of a new century.  There are many issues on the floor and many
directions we must consider.  Remember that your one vote may be the most
important one to AERC and the direction it chooses to take.  Know the
agendas and ideas of the 8 people you vote for.  Don't just vote for a
well known name, vote for the ideas that best represent what you want
from AERC.

Randy Eiland