From: <guest@endurance.net>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 7:56 AM
Subject: RC: Interfering

> Sue Chandler windyhill@wcnet.org
> We've been having a problem with our horses interfering.  The farrier
always reassures us that this time it's taken care of and then the next time
I take one of them out it happens again.
> This time it was within the first 10 miles, so I know it's not because
they're tired. (One of his excuses)  My husband's horse hit himself on the
right front cannon bone about half way up on the inside at the last ride.
My horse who has the same sire as my husband's also does the same thing once
in a while.  The interfering in the back is not as bad since he put on keg
shoes with the inside bump flattened out, but it does still happen
sometimes.  We use boots when we do endurance, but also do some CTR where
they always end up at least bumping the old scabs off.  Anyone have a
similar problem and find the solution?  Thanks for any help or advice you
can give me.