The Winning debate debunked

Actually in all fairness he has a point. Take for instance animals. Do you
think they honestly care about the feelings of their next meal? When humans
gained emotional consciousness they did loose some of the edge when it came
to hunting, and killing. With consciousness came much responsiblity. However
it is a well known fact when in battle the worst thing you can do is let two
things get in the way fear and emotion. Fear will kill you faster than
emotion. Emotion will just kill you and a few buddies. However emotions do
tend to run rampant with women. Men think less of emotions because they do
not have mcuh need for them if you look at it from the hunting
perspective.It would hinder them.
I once had the pleasure of working with a Korean War vet. This gentleman had
a metal plate in his head and was shot just below the heart. The metal plate
came from being in hand to hand combat and he was butted in the head with
his own gun. He managed to strangle the man to death. When he was shot he
managed to kill the person before he hit the ground. Had emotions gotten in
the way other than the simple common sense to shoot or kill the person who
was killing you he would be dead. The emotion I saw in his eyes was enough
to tell me he hated what he had to do. Emotion has no place in Battle you
can surely loose. A last but not least example someone pushing the horse
when the horse cannot finish....but does for selfishness, that emotion is
bad.
Carla (gonna go say a prayer for Edward, the Korean war vet.)
Ansata (if I nicker to mom she gets emotional thinking I talk to her and she
gives me a treat...to me it is training!)
Haley (Humans are sooo gullible!)
Rob (honey haley talked to me I had to give her a treat!)
Lawyer (this email is not the opinion of RC and the affliates of RC.blah
blah blah there again this is strictly an opinion.)