The Winning Debate--new member intro

Hi everyone,
I had to laugh that this is the first message I got after re-s*bscribing to
RideCamp. (I was subscribed for a while a couple years ago.) You guys
haven't changed at all. ;)

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Nicole, I'm 18 and I ride
Zephyr who is a five year old buckskin 15/16 Arab. We're planning on doing
our first 25 miler on the 30th at the Alpine ride in Plain, Wa.

I ride with me sister Julie (14) and her 18 year old 1/2 Morgan mare Entada.
So she may start reading/writing here to.  (She is looking for a
sponsor...if you know anyone :)

It's good to be back, Nicole