Fwd: Fw: Fw: Super Hunky Writes Again...

  To all: I've been a Ford man for years, but if Ford is going green, well, I
guess its time to look for another line of vehicle where the management is
more
in line with our values as trail riders.  If you think this isn't horse
related, just think about it.  What happens when the enviro nazis manage to
make the restrictions so tough you couldn't  tow a horse down the road with a
normal pickup?  Jerry