swollen leg

my mare is 5 and she is ridden for pleasure five times
per week- my daughters horse.  Two days ago she was
ridden at a slow trot for one hour, nothing unusual
for her- next day her lower leg is really swollen.  No
heat, no pulse, no favoring of the leg- just a bit
stiff on that leg.  No bites, and she was cooled off
after being ridden.  Help!!  Do i need to call the
vet?  It si not worse, but not better.

any help on this would be appreciated!!

also- thank you for the replies about the Appalacian
trail- that is sad that horses are being kicked out of
places!!  Where can i get info on trials we are
allowed on for long distance camping trips?

thank you,

sonya