yowza yowza yowza baa-bey!!

guess who just got a 10x14 barn delivered today to keep all our tack,feed
and stuff in!!! yee hah no more moldy tack on the front porch under
plastic!!! no more having to hide feed to keep dogs and rain out!! no more
looking like a bunch of rednecks with all the crap on the front porch!! hey
I can hang up my bridles now!!! I can organize the groom box again!! weee
hawwww!! it has been months guys months!! now I gotta figure do I go with a
hitching post or cross ties??? mmmmmm decisions decisions. any iders?
hee hee you ought to see the horses blowing in the lower field "ahhh its a
HUGE WHITE BOOGER!! EEEKKK GASP....blow blow snort"
the dogs are amazed at the new custom dog house! Hershey was the first to go
inside and lay down. "mmm nice and cozy in here" Dee was more of "oh mom
geeze you shouldn't have."

Carla *doing a little just got the yard barn dance*
Ansata (WHAT THE HELL IS THAT..EEEK IT HAS MOM AND DAD..IT ATE THEM"
Haley (GASP DON'T GO NEAR IT!! IT WILL GET US TOO..WAIT SOMEONE HAS TO
RESCUE MOM AND DAD..YOU DO IT ANN AND YOU WILL BE A HERO!)
Robert (great now come the payments.)