Norco Riverdance ride

I completely agree with Kori. Lynne did an outstanding job managing this ride.
I was totally amazed how many wonderful volunteers there were out there
directing
us where to go. It was unbelievable!!!!! I had a most wonderful time even
though I was
riding a SUPER GREEN horse that has never been ridden alone on the trail and
his buddy was pulled at the 1st vet check.
Oh, I cannot thank you enough for having the alternate route instead of going
threw the deep water crossing. Although I tried the water crossing, I
quickly found out that I would never have made it threw there alive or
without body parts missing. The SUPER GREEN horse was conviced that there
were horse eating alligators in there and he was outta there as fast as he
could go!!!!