Re:WEC France

Here I am infront of my computer doing a standing ovation Steph!! WAY TO
GO!!!!! Bravo Bravo..encore encore.
heh he will get them ALL next time....but wait you haven't told him have ya?
Carla (rendered speechless!)
Ansata (GO KRUSTY WOOF WOOF WOOF!)
Haley (GO KRUSTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY GO KRUSTY!)
Rob (is there any good golf courses there?)
Lawyer (the opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and not
the opinions of RC and the affiliates..However not offering humble congrats
would be a crime)