Re: RC: Conditioning for 100 milers

I am always amazing at interpretations.  Sometimes when someone adds something to your thought, it isn't an attempt to say you are or are not doing some, they aren't pointing fingers, they are just adding information.  Of course, this is my interpretation.

Dawna

  DebiG54@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 09/01/2000 12:28:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,