indignant reply to Angie

Wait a minute here!!! You take that great idea and hog it all for the
east coast? (Anything east of Nevada, except of course Montana and
Colorado who keep insisting on being Westerners too.) How about us poor
suffering horses on the West Coast. We have drier land, bigger mountains
and lots more rocks available for picking than you flatlanders. We are
the perfect pilot project for a new Federal grant for specialized,
environmentally healthy rock picker!

Terry who is tired of avoiding rocks in the trail