Re: RC: sore on horses back

guest@endurance.net wrote:
dovie pickering dovie@aci.net
I have a small arab witha short back.  The hair on either
 side of her back right brhind the saddle is worn down
 and after the last ride the EHSC she had a small sore on her
 back.  I use a wintec endurance with a wool back pad.  Do I
 need a shorter saddle please help.  any advice will be welcome.
   Dovie
Probably yes.  We had the same problem.  OF saddle was too long for horse.  We bought an Aussie specially fitted to the horse and problem solved.

Amber