Re: reply to Tom Ivers re: re FEI

Mona wrote:
>And as a horseman it is your responsibility to greedly absorb any and all
information that could help your horse withstand the rigors of training and
compatition, wether or not you are going for the win, or just an afternoon
picnic ride...  >

Or any other equine discipline?  My SJ / dressage / eventing buddies can't
understand why I'm so addicted to this site - "endurance?  what can you
learn from endurance?".  Sigh!  For their horses' sake, I'm trying to
educate them, but jeez, it's an uphill battle.

But, on second thoughts, maybe we don't actually want them here!

Tracey